We are seeking a DI Assistant to join our team on our animated feature, The Magicians Elephant!
What you’ll get to do:
- Support the Supervising Colourist in their general day-to-day
- Prep and maintain baselight grade stacks for the team
- Quality control grade mattes
- Track shot finals and shot changes
- Quality control renders
- Liaise between DI and the Editorial department
- Assist with Editorial tasks
- Maintain edits
- Quality control of edits
What you bring:
- Previous experience as an Editor Review Assistant, or other relevant post-production experience
- Good working knowledge of editorial software such as AVID
- Experience in Baselight
- Interested in a career in Online Editorial and/or DI
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong technical and visual skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Relevant education or corresponding on-set experience is a bonus
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, independently owned and operated, award-winning studio!
- A central location in sunny Sydney, minutes from the CBD and famous Bondi Beach
- A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
- Exposure to a USD pipeline
- A dedicated Learning and Development and Artist Management team focused on your personal career growth
- A generous leave policy including paid annual leave, sick days, as well as ‘Volunteer’ days to support those causes close to your heart!
- A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
- A variety of employee benefits including superannuation (retirement fund), employee discounts, breakfast, free use of barista coffee machines and snacks galore!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, then we want to hear from you. Submit your application below!