The Learning & Development Coordinator supports training activities within the L&D department across our Sydney and Vancouver studios. In this position you will be responsible for coordinating training activities at the direction of and in collaboration with the Learning and Development Supervisors.
Animal Logic is committed to investing in quality learning and development programs and initiatives for employees and in this role, you will support and help drive that commitment.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with the two L&D Supervisors, one in Sydney and one in Vancouver, to understand learning objectives and needs across the business. You will provide input to and help implement learning solutions and initiatives
- Coordinate various activities to deliver training to staff across all departments, preparing training tools, facilities and equipment, where necessary
- Review and curate Third Party Training materials to satisfy the identified Learning needs across all groups
- Learn and use content authoring tools to support creation of e-learnings and training sessions – you’ll receive training in this
- Coordinate training sessions and activities, in partnership with Production and participants
- Maintain the reporting information from training activities, organise and maintain learning content
- Undertake any other duties, consistent with skills and experience, as directed by the L&D Supervisors
What you bring:
- 2+ years’ experience in training coordination or related areas
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow process
- Enthusiasm for learning new technology and learning tools
- Experience coordinating multiple activities/initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Adobe
- Flexibility to pivot between training activities as priorities evolve
- The ability to build strong working relationships and teamwork
- Education in the area of Training or other related field, is a bonus
- Basic design skills are a bonus
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, independently owned and operated, award winning studio
- A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
- Flexible work arrangements, with work from home options
- Paid ‘Volunteer’ days to support those causes close to your heart!
- A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
- A variety of employee benefits including employee discounts, breakfast, free use of barista coffee machines and snacks galore!