Are you a learning professional or digital artist with learning experience who is interested in building a culture that supports continuous learning to enhance sustainability and growth across an organisation?
This is a hands on role where you will balance both the strategic and day to day operational aspects of the L&D department in Sydney.
What you’ll get to do:
- Drive our efforts to sustain a continuous learning culture across Animal Logic and take a strategic approach to the Company's learning needs and solutions.
- Partner with Vancouver L&D and other key stakeholders to build a cohesive Company-wide learning approach and plan, as well as a Sydney-based learning plan for implementation.
- Work with internal artist Supervisors and Leads to develop and support the roll out of craft-based learning solutions for immediate film-based needs and longer term craft skill development.
- Partner with Head of HR to create and deliver modules for Company leadership program
- Create, design, implement and facilitate learning sessions for employees as needs and opportunities are identified.
- Manage, continuously improve and facilitate Company-wide orientation program and department-based orientation programs for new employees.
- Drive and coordinate the various expert speaker programs (utilising internal and external experts) speaking at Sydney studio
- Drive and coordinate other learning related initiatives – life drawing, show based learning, employee wellness programs, WHS training requirements etc
- Build and/or maintain relationships with external providers, educational institutions, government bodies and other relevant organisations to foster greater industry awareness, develop school work experience program, develop and oversee internships and participate in industry seminars & events.
What you bring:
- At least 5 years’ in a training and development role or some training experience if you are/have been an digital artist in film, television, gaming and/or related industries
- Experience in planning, creating, designing, delivering and evaluating learning & development solutions and programs.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation capabilities.
- Knowledge of current thinking and trends related to L&D.
- Familiarity with LMS, e-learning platforms and intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience working with a project-based workforce and customer focused approach.
- Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Strong coordination, organisational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivation, initiative and resiliency.
There is no business like show business and this role isn’t for the faint hearted!
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.