Job Title: Social Media Designer
Location: Franklin, TN
Reports To: Director of Brand Marketing
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand on a mission to save the world with superfoods. With a strong brand and passionate team, we provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Both Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 17 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
We’re looking for a rockstar Social Media Content Creator to develop captivating content for Ancient Nutrition and Dr. Josh Axe across social channels. This right candidate is a social media enthusiast with graphic design and content creation experience that is passionate about helping people and eager to join a fast-paced team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and produce social specific creative including memes, short video content (Reels, TikTok), Instagram Stories, and UGC style photography
- Gather on-the-spot iPhone content with co-founders and employees
- Obsessing over new trends, styles and social creative to test and trial
- Assist Social Media Manager in post execution for Instagram Stories, Pinterest, and Live videos. Work with Social Media Manager to monitor performance (engagement, sessions, impressions & reach)
- Own the social adaptation of our brand look and feel for both Ancient Nutrition and Dr. Axe channels - ensure brand guidelines are followed
- Work closely with Director of Brand Marketing to develop content strategy and storytelling bringing Ancient Nutrition products to life
- Develop and execute channel specific content creative to meet the needs and formats specific to each (includes IG, Facebook and Pinterest)
- Test out new platforms and be the first to hop on with new social media trends and features
- Stay up-to-date with all algorithm changes and be able to re-strategize accordingly
- Use analytic tools to understand monthly reports on top performing content and adjust strategy accordingly
- You live and breathe social media and are very tuned-in to the latest social trends
- You are proficient in all major social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- You are proficient in Photoshop and Indesign
- You can create short video content including Instagram Reels and TikTok videos
- You have the ability to look at data, see trends and make recommendations
- You have 1-2 years of experience managing social at a brand (experience in the health/wellness industry is a plus)
- You have exceptional writing skills with a strong attention to detail, grammar, brand tone and voice
- You are organized and detail oriented
- You work well in a team environment
- You are flexible and understand that in a fast growing company things can change last minute
At Ancient Nutrition, we work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged, and we are a collaborative and close-knit team. You can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the option to come into shared spaces to meet in person with your team.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)