Job Title: eCommerce Operations Specialist
Location: Nashville, TN/Remote
Reports to: Senior Manager, DTC
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is one of the most popular natural health websites in the world with over 2.5 million unique visitors per month.
This position plays a critical role in supporting our growing Direct to Consumer (DTC) ecommerce business. You will work with the Senior Manager, DTC to execute sales and marketing strategies to drive the business including promotional planning, website experience and functionality, inventory management, and a variety of projects to inspire loyal consumers. You’ll work cross functionally with CRM, Advertising, Web Development, Finance and Operations teams to execute tactics to make DTC the best consumer experience with the Ancient Nutrition brand.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support creation and execution of promotional plans for Direct to Consumer business, based on ROI, forecast and historical performance
- Research and recommend product innovation, formats and packs tailored for the online business
- Work on sales forecasts, providing monthly updates to all stakeholders including Finance and Operations
- Work with Senior Manager, DTC on pricing strategy
- Manage communication between warehouse, inventory, forecasting and purchasing departments to continually improve in-stock rate, reduce operations costs, and find efficiencies
- Monitor and manage inventory levels, provide upcoming out of stocks alerts and mitigate by problem-solving
- Manage and monitor online assortment with new products, reformulations, discontinuations and bundle opportunities
- Work with the Web Development team on web security, privacy, accessibility and payments
- Work with Web Tech team on functionality improvements and resolution of issues
- Analyze shipping and fulfillment and strategize ways to reduce costs and improve the consumer experience (ex. packaging opportunities)
- Monitor order errors, fraudulent orders and processes with CX/Finance
- Manage projects such as Subscription program, platform switches and new technology
- Manage communication and changes on all branding and reformulation changes
- Work with Brand Marketing on campaign product selection, inventory availability, and relaying customer feedback
- Complete regular audits of store site, navigation, functionality (ex. search functionality)
- Ability to work cross-functionally is critical - you will be working with numerous teams to meet objectives
- Extremely organized to manage multiple projects between many teams
- Highly experienced in DTC ecommerce - Shopify experience required
- Strong understanding of inventory management and best practices
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing - paid media (Google, FB, Pinterest), SEO, A/B testing social media, email, influencers, affiliates, etc
- Comfortable working with multiple data sources - Netsuite, Google Analytics, Tableau, Shopify, Vendor data (ex. Subscription platform)
- Strong analytical and financial skills required, including experience with forecasting, budgeting, ROI analyses, P&L’s, etc
- Strong project management skills to roll out programs, platforms, etc
- Demonstrates initiative to identify and action growth opportunities for the business
- Exceptional communication skills and team attitude required to champion online needs and collaborate with others
- Adept at presenting information, analysis and recommendations
- Requires quick problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- 3-5 years experience in ecommerce
- Experience working in a consumer packaged goods (CPG), fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and/or consumer durables industry
From a work from home culture equipped with a centralized, optional co-working space, Ancient Nutrition is a laid-back yet fast-paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of virtual team-wide fun including virtual scavenger hunts, happy hours and more!
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is available for salary employees, a generous amount of paid time off amount for hourly employees, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are also passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)