Job Title: Digital Advertising Specialist
Location: USA, Canada
Reports to: Senior Advertiser
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 7 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
This position will support all facets of digital advertising to drive ecommerce growth at Ancient Nutrition! You will work with the Senior Advertiser on innovative growth tactics and execute plans across SEM, Display and social ads to drive results across the business. You’ll have the chance to work collaboratively with team members across Email/SMS, Organic Social, Brand Marketing, Creative, and Store Website.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with Senior Advertiser to execute plans to meet company and DTC objectives - budgets, acquisition/retention mix, channel allocations, campaigns structures, etc
- Support all aspects of digital marketing - SEM, social ads, display advertising, affiliate advertising as well as collaborating with Amazon team on advertising (Search, OTT, Display)
- Create and manage briefs with internal Creative/Copy team for all ad channels - Facebook, Google, Bing, Yahoo, Pinterest, etc.
- Track spend vs budgets to achieve targets
- Work with Creative and Marketing on efficient processes to deliver ad assets
- Work with Content team on identifying keyword opportunities and liaising with agency to continually refine
- Collaborate on integrated campaign plans, working cross functionally to support key marketing campaigns and product priorities
- Work with Senior Advertiser to analyze metrics and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports with insights and actionable opportunities to grow the business
- Aggregate and analyze data from various analytics tools
- Evaluate performance against overall business objectives such as new customer acquisition, subscription program growth, website traffic, sales growth, SEO, LTV/CAC, AOV
- Work with Email, Social Media and Website teams to create synergistic campaigns
- Perform day-to-day campaign activities for paid digital marketing campaigns, including: bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, and campaign development
- A/B testing to optimize ad copy, images and website content
- Stay informed on industry and ad platform changes (ex. Attribution, policies, etc) and continually identify new trends and opportunities
- Perform search query mining, research product trends, keywords and competitors in order to expand existing campaigns and create new campaigns
- Expert knowledge and experience with ad platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Yahoo, Bing, Pinterest, YouTube, Programmatic
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced in digital advertising best practices across paid search, paid social, programmatic, remarketing and other emerging channels
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics
- Highly knowledgeable about different facets of digital marketing – email, influencer, SMS, affiliate, etc, and how they work synergistically with advertising
- Strong analytical and financial skills required, including experience with budgeting and various data tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, Shopify, dashboards)
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve quickly
- Experience working with digital agencies
- Exceptional communication skills and team attitude required to champion team needs and collaborate with others
- Possess an entrepreneurial can-do attitude to take initiative on identifying and actioning growth opportunities
- 3-5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- Working knowledge with Adobe creative suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Experience working in a consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry
- Experience with Amazon Advertising a plus
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random piñata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Competitive time off is given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is you, we'd love to hear from you! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)