Status: Full Time, 1 year contract
Reports to: Sr FBA Manager
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 7 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
The Business Intelligence Coordinator will work on the BI and Strategy Team. The perfect candidate for this role will be someone who loves data, enjoys working in an agile, fast paced environment and doesn’t hesitate to jump into a new challenge! The role will work primarily with the BI team but also cross-functionally with all business units to improve business performance. This role will have two primary areas of responsibility. The first is being a key contributor in bringing Ancient Nutrition’s centralized data platform to life. The BI coordinator will ensure accurate and timely data integration and visualizations, and play a key role in improving the organization's visibility into business performance and market trends. Additionally, this role will support retail category management by contributing to and maintaining data-based selling templates, channel assortment recommendations, planograms, shopper and consumer insights and trends. This role requires an individual who is extremely detail oriented with strong analytic abilities and business acumen, and the ability to work in an agile, ever-changing environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work to develop reports/dashboards for the most relevant and important key performance indicators (KPIs) and deliver to key stakeholders
- Support building out and testing data warehouses, data sets and dashboards
- Data collection, entry and reporting
- Ensuring that reports are updated and optimized for efficiencies
- Support retail category management
- Support with building and maintaining data-based selling retail decks
- Shopper & consumer insights
- Planogram development and platform maintenance
- Trade activity analysis
- Promo analysis
- Demo & events analysis
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast growing company things can change last minute.
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing a brand.
- You are organized and detailed.
- You have a can-do attitude and are an avid team player
- Post secondary degree or 2+ years experience in a business environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and G-suite (Google Sheets, Google docs, etc)
- Extremely detail oriented, ability to work independently and stay on task
- Data-aficionado with proven experience crafting insights via data and real-time reporting
- Knowledge of Tableau an asset
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random piñata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)