Job Title: Sr. eCommerce Analyst & Strategist
Reports to: Director of Strategy
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand, focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best-in-class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality.
Led by Dr. Josh Axe, Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Multi Collagen Protein, Bone Broth Protein, SBO Probiotics, Plant Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. Meanwhile, DrAxe.com is one of the most visited natural health websites in the world with over 3 million unique visitors per month.
Ultimately, you’ll be on the front line for one of the most forward-looking wellness brands. Most importantly, you’ll see firsthand how your work helps millions of people live healthier lives.
The Sr. Eccom Analyst & Strategist will work on the Strategy team, reporting into the Director of Strategy and alongside the VP of Growth & Sr. Director of eCommerce. The perfect candidate for this role will be someone who enjoys working in an agile and fast paced environment, doesn’t hesitate to jump into a new challenge, loves direct-to-consumer marketing, has a passion for building a data-driven culture and enjoys mentoring team members. This candidate will connect dots & build meaningful and influential relationships across the organization. This is a leadership role, and requires an individual with strong business acumen across all areas of business (marketing, sales, finance & operations) and leadership experience that can drive strategic decision making in an ever evolving environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Drive strategy within the eComm business channels by turning data into information, information into insights, and insights into data-backed business decisions
- Present valuable insights to Executive Leadership Team, head of CRM, the digital advertising team and the eComm Product Manager that assist in developing strategy and drive decision making
- Act as the data-informed voice in the room for group based decisions around campaign planning, crm, promotions, digital marketing (email, facebook, google, bing, yahoo, etc), forecasting and operational changes
- Offer the critical thinking ability to “poke holes” in both new initiatives and existing processes
- Assess profitability and viability of marketing initiatives
- Provide customized CRM Strategy and tailored customer segments to the advertising team for optimal campaign performance
- Create essential reports that provide a better understanding of project performance for channel owners
- Create, automate, and maintain performance dashboards
- Gather qualitative data using analytical tools (i.e. heat maps, click maps, scroll maps, surveys, etc.) to support quantitative findings
- Assist in conversion rate optimization strategy and post-mortem analysis
- Constantly working to optimize systems and processes
- Identify and track eCommerce KPIs, work with stakeholders to drive performance
- Ongoing tracking of test variation performance
- Assess testing data for statistical significance and relevance
- Bachelor’s degree required, higher degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience leading optimization/analysis
- Experience working within a CPG, eccom environment
- Data-aficionado with proven experience crafting insights via data and real-time reporting
- Google Analytics and Excel Expert
- Knowledge of Tableau to present analysis results an asset
- SQL experience an asset
- Dot-connector with the ability to synthesize and integrate large amounts of information sourced across syndicated, primary and secondary sources
- Expert communicator particularly at the leadership level to passionately persuade, influence, and drive change
- Team builder, exceptional in leading and motivating teams with a proven history mentoring teams through organization and process change initiatives
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)