Job Title: Senior eCommerce Project Manager
Location: Nashville, TN
Reports to: VP, DTC
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 7 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
We’re looking for someone to join our team, partnering with us to create memorable, incredible experiences for our customers, and encountering first hand how our work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives.
The right candidate is eager to join a fast-paced team and is hungry to make an impact early in their career.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide support and project management for all groups within performance marketing and the Direct to Consumer (DTC) e commerce channel (affiliate, email, advertising, copy, optimization, data, tech) including on creating project plans, managing and identifying roadblocks, resource planning, workload assessment, planning, strategizing, and execution, reporting and cross channel communication.
- Project Portfolio training and management
- Team training and on-boarding
- System administration and hygiene
- Manage DTC Marketing Enterprise Gantt Chart
- Working closely across with departments including Customer Support, Finance, Compliance, and Creative to ensure forward progress on project success
- Operations: Forecasting, BI and analysis
- Plan, coordinate, manage overall digital marketing projects while holding team accountable for performance.
- Work with ads team to ensure all budgets, creative, copy, strategic and technical needs are met
- Help with setting up strategy, planning for marketing initiatives
- Help prioritize copy/creative/strategic projects
- Support Reporting/Analytics efforts
- Help establish KPI/Metric strategy
- Initiative planning and execution
- Quarterly Board Meeting Prep
- Documentation and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures
- Proactively monitor progress across projects to ensure they are on track to meet their goals.
- Marketing roadmap building
- Ensure success of projects and exploitation/learnings are shared across other marketing channels
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast growing company things can change last minute and able to work under time sensitive deadlines and pressure..
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing a brand.
- You are organized and detailed.
- You seek to understand the “why” and the end in mind first
- You can anticipate potential risks and considerations impacting the success of a project across all channels
- You have a can-do attitude and are an avid team player
Skills include excellent project management skills, strategic thinking, analytical thinking, relationship building, problem solving, and strong communication skills (oral and visual).
Named Tennessee's fastest growing company 2 years in a row and landed at #35 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies nationwide, we are a fast-paced company to work for, with a lot of great perks. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random piñata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. 401k plan and unlimited paid time off is a given. After a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)