Job Title: ETL/ELT Developer
Location: Nashville, TN
Status: Full Time
Reports to: VP of Technology
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 7 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop data integration, leveraging APIs, to integrate third party solutions
- Develop, maintain and support automated ETL jobs and batch processes to facilitate data exchange
- Support automated ETL jobs in production, troubleshoot and resolve errors and performance issues
- Create data integration standards at the code base inclusive of testing and audit controls
- Participate in data warehouse initiatives with key business stakeholders by gathering and documenting key business definitions, measures, and standards
- Facilitate requirements gathering from non-technical business personnel and suggest efficient data mapping solutions based on requirements
- Document data flows, ETL processes, logic as flowcharts/ process diagrams
- Work in an agile environment and provide regular updates on progress of projects
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- 3+ years building ETL/ELT integrations that support operational workflows and data warehousing
- Experience with data modeling and integration tools such as Mulesoft, Boomi, Snaplogic
- Experience with ERP and eCommerce cloud-based platforms such as NetSuite and Shopify
- Experience working with other languages such as PHP, Python or Ruby a big plus
- Experience working with BI analytics tools such as Tableau, Power BI a plus
- Strong proficiency with SQL and relational database architecture
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Superior written and communication skills, both technical and non-technical
Education: Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast growing company things can change last minute.
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing a brand.
- You are organized and detailed.
- You have a can-do attitude and are an avid team player
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random piñata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. 401k plan and unlimited paid time off is a given. After a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)