Job Title: Director of CRM
Status: Full time
Reports to: VP of eCommerce, DTC
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 7 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
We are looking for a Senior Email Manager to join our dynamic, fast-paced Marketing team. If you're sharp, highly analytical, resourceful, and skilled at optimizing customer experiences, we want you!
This team will focus on promotional mechanics, expanding the pre-purchase flow for maximum effectiveness, making the initial conversion and managing the entire funnel.
- Lead email channel data transformation, audience segmentation, content creation & optimization, quality assurance, multivariate testing, and analytics.
- Lead email production processes and optimize for efficient operations.
- Establish the client’s CRM and email strategies, focusing initially on first conversion and then shifting to retention, cross-sell and ongoing engagement opportunities
- Take charge of the customer funnel from end to end, keeping an eye on all touch points (e.g., digital, site, email, direct mail, SMS, FB Messenger, mobile, etc.)
- Devise top tier targeting, drip, trigger and segmentation campaigns
- Collaborate with the creative group in the creation of creative assets for campaigns
- Institute, monitor and audit best-in-class analytics, reporting and optimization
- Team up with site and marketing colleagues as needed to ensure successful campaigns
- Manage our Email, SMS, Browser Push and Facebook Messenger Channels
- Develop reporting & analytics and continually optimize channels based on target KPIs
- Lead integration of the CRM platform with best-in-class software solutions & partners
- Deliver quality assurance across owned platforms.
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing in a Senior Email marketing role
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus
- Experience designing and implementing highly complex customer experience journeys and flows
- Comfortable working with technical products and optimizing software configurations to best serve channel needs. SQL experience a plus.
Required Experience, Skills and Traits:
- 3+ years’ proven experience in hands-on management of successful email marketing with a transactional B2C or e-commerce business
- Deep expertise in triggered / automated drip campaigns and workflows, including flows for customer welcoming, browsing, abandoned cart, guiding pre- and post-purchase behavior, and re-engagement
- Solid working knowledge of web analytics platforms (e.g, Google Analytics or similar) based on daily use
- Must be a highly intelligent, strategic, creative thinker who brings a positive attitude, a love of innovation, and takes pride in exceptional execution
- Leader who is curious and passionate about delivering the optimal customer experience.
- A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Solid work ethic, with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and confidently.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite, especially Excel.
- Positive attitude and flexible personality.
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative spirit.
- Google Analytics Advanced certification
- Deep HTML and CSS comprehension along with email all best practices: Litmus, Deliverability tools, mobile first, ISP management, etc.
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random piñata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)