Job Title: Account Coordinator, Marketplace
Location: Nashville, TN
Reports to: Senior Director of Marketplace
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Both Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 17 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
This position is a key figure in day-to-day activity for the Amazon Marketplace. They represent the channel internally through interdepartmental communications with Marketing, Compliance, Advertising and Product Development, as well as externally with third-party advertising vendors and varying Amazon teams. Their key responsibility is to increase brand cohesion and awareness.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage all visual aspects of the Ancient Nutrition Amazon catalog including product pages, gallery images, A+ content, brand storefront, bonus content, etc.
- Liaise with Advertising and corresponding Amazon Marketing Teams to ideate, create, and deploy advertising campaigns
- Coordinate with graphics and compliance teams on the creation and delivery of required assets and approved copy
- Manage coupons, promotions, lightning deals, and other native advertising opportunities
- Engage a streamlined approach for required catalog updates and/or additions and work in partnership with Account Manager to implement such changes
- Communicate with Amazon to resolve any catalog submission issues
- Manage internal email list including continued audience growth, content, and detailed segments based on subject and user activity
- Create and administer internal depository of all catalog assets with supporting documentation
- Provide weekly reporting on promotional metrics and assigned KPI’s
- Study market trends and competitor methods. Identify opportunity to refresh creative through brainstorming, research, reverse engineering, and current successful models
- Support team members by cross-training in core channel tasks in addition to primary responsibilities
- Document all related process and procedures required for the Amazon Marketplace through the use of SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- You are enthusiastic about creating compelling content
- You are detail-oriented and operationally-focused
- You have a can-do attitude and are an avid team player
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing channel
- You prioritize tasks and maintain focus of the overall desired goal
- You are structured, yet flexible
- You take initiative and bring impeccable follow-up skills
- You demonstrate an ability to lead multiple activities and assignments simultaneously
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices
- You are collaborative and value feedback from both peers and leadership
- Marketing, Advertising, Business or similar field
- 1+ years experience in eCommerce
- Familiarity with Amazon’s platform
- Catalog Management experience
- Online advertising experience (Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Interest in market trends and analysis
- Efficiency in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables), Google Drive, G Suite, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random piñata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Competitive time off is given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is you, we'd love to hear from you! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)