Ancient Nutrition is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products.
We are seeking a qualified Production Lead to join our manufacturing facility in Koshkonong, MO. This position is responsible for the safety and productivity of the production team, and is accountable for ensuring that production scheduled for completion is executed in timely manner within all quality parameters.
You will join a team of people passionate about providing the world's healthiest, whole food products to our customers - all while building an enduring natural health brand that is changing the lives of people around the world!
What you'll be doing:
- Monitor team members on site during production activities to ensure adherence to ethics and safety procedures.
- Evaluate manufacturing equipment for safety and functionality.
- Ensure that products and goods manufactured meet quality standards obtainable in the industry.
- Motivate team members to enhance production quantity and at the same time maintain high production standards.
- Check finished products to ensure quality, and that industry standards are met before they are declared ready for use.
- Keep records of team member performance.
- Create work schedule for team members and ensure that they adhere to it.
- Act as advocate for both the team and company and foster healthy communication.
- Develop production schedule for the execution of projects in a timely manner.
- Ensure that work materials are present as at when needed.
- Leadership experience in manufacturing.
- Knowledge of mushroom cultures preferred.
- Knowledge of food grade & dietary grade production preferred.
- Team player. You are on the floor with the team and understand the entire process from beginning to end.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Avid and quick learner.
- Extremely safety cautious.
- Ability to lead and encourage team members.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Competitive paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is you, we'd love to hear from you! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)