Job Title: eCommerce Product Manager
Reports to: Senior Director - Digital Marketing & eCommerce
Location: Franklin, TN (Greater Nashville Area)
Job status: Full-time
Start Date: Immediately
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 17 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce Product Manager to help us deliver a best-in-class online shopping experience. You will play a critical role in driving site conversion, revenue, customer engagement and retention for the company. Your daily responsibilities will require research, strategy, product development, and frequent collaboration with various cross functional teams including Engineering, User Experience, Analytics, Marketing, Operations, and Customer Service.
You will join a team of performance driven digital marketers who are constantly seeking ways to reach our customers more quickly, effectively, and efficiently - all while building an enduring natural health brand that is changing the lives of people around the world!
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Engineering teams to drive feature development from start to finish, and create best-in-class online shopping experience.
- Define the strategic direction of the cross-functional team by identifying clear and measurable strategic KPIs.
- Facilitate project lifecycle events (requirements gathering, UX/UI design, development phases, post-mortem analysis, etc.).
- Maintain the product and feature roadmap, managing backlog prioritization
- Manage relationships with third-party partners and drive shared projects to completion.
- Perform competitive analysis and market-sizing.
- Gather requirements, understand user needs, define functional specifications in the form of user stories, wireframes and user flows to communicate ideas between design, engineering and operational teams.
- Conduct A/B tests, user studies and market research to advocate for new functionality that will lead to achieving business goals and solutions that optimize the site experience across all platforms.
- Closely monitor analytics and perform quantitative analysis (including A/B testing) that will help guide product decisions, improve conversions, and present recommendations to improve performance.
- Clearly communicate the qualitative and quantitative measures of progress and results of the team to the company.
- Be the go-to resource for internal and external stakeholders; keeping them excited, informed, and focused around what is being delivered.
- You have have 4+ years of product management experience in the consumer-facing e-commerce space.
- You have a track record of taking new products from concept to launch.
- You have strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, are data-driven, and have experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
- You have a solid understanding of basic UX principles.
- You are familiar with Agile development practices.
- You are experienced in translating user needs into user stories.
- You are a natural consensus builder across all levels of a company.
- You have an understanding of software development development practices.
- You are curious. You enjoy learning about the customer and their needs
- You love all things eComm and have an eye for design.
- You can carry your own in technical conversations but don’t necessarily code.
- You are flexible. This is a “high change” environment where priorities shift day to day.
- You are passionate about data. It’s how you make your decisions.
- You are self guided and take initiative. We don’t have time to micromanage around here.
- You are detailed in your work, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and challenge the traditional path.
- You have a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems while being able to see other points-of-view.
- You are highly driven.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random pinata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is you, we'd love to hear from you! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)