Want to work for a mission-driven company helping change the way healthcare works in the US? We’re on the hunt for someone who will be instrumental in helping us make that happen.
Who exactly is Amino?
We’re a transparent healthcare guidance platform that helps employees make smart decisions about healthcare. Gone are the days of long confusing lists of unavailable doctors to sift through. We guide our patients to high-value care figuring out the best options for them based on a combination of price, location and doctor ratings. Our platform is fast, easy to use, and helps employees book appointments right on the platform. By guiding patients to high-value care, we save employers and their employees time and money.
Who are we looking for?
Amino is currently seeking a Strategic Account Manager: Partnerships. You’ll work directly with the VP of Partnerships to help grow our current partnerships; initiate new ones and be an instrumental addition to our team in establishing long-term partnerships for the sales and distribution of Amino’s healthcare navigation and guidance services. We work with partners across many aspects of the health and benefits space.
From consulting firms to benefits providers, payroll firms and wellness clinics - you’ll help us manage partnerships across the whole industry. You will work cross-functionally with other members of the Partnership team, Sales, Marketing, Solutions Architecture and Customer Success to ensure a consistent, high quality sales approach.
You’ll also provide Amino with forward-thinking ideas about ways to reach key buyers and decision-makers at prospective partners, and act as an expert resource as our strategies and partnership opportunities continue to grow in this dynamic space.
Ultimately, you will have responsibility for growing a pipeline, and work with guidance from the VP of Partnerships and the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) - to close a percentage of those opportunities in order to drive significant new revenue.
Most importantly, you should be able to jump right in, make a quick impact through your background, leverage your network, and be excited to grow alongside our very passionate team.
What you’ll be doing
We’re a small but quickly growing startup, so we’re excited by people who are entrepreneurial. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, wear multiple hats, and take on a lot of ownership from the start.
Some examples of initiatives you will focus on include:
- Expand pipeline with Amino’s current partners
- Target new sales opportunities, and increase brand recognition
- Outreach and business development
- Manage a campaign to leverage the emerging Issuer (Price) Transparency Rules - and position Amino as an optimal compliance partner to satisfy the “shoppable tool” government requirements for Jan. 1st, 2023
- Strategize a detailed Sales & Growth plan
- Establish mutually agreed upon opportunity initiation, sales and revenue targets
- Work with Marketing team to develop sales collateral, presentations, one-pagers, etc.
- Screen various requests and partnership opportunities as needed
- Lead product demos for prospects
- Participate in weekly internal calls, training sessions, product and industry updates to stay abreast of all key internal and external information
- Competitive research & keeping up to date on market intelligence
- Act as our in-house expert on a few key Partnership segments and channels, keeping an eye on the navigation and guidance tools the major players in these segments may be using
What skills you’ll have
- Strong experience in the H&W benefits and benefits technology space
- Strong experience working with - and contacts within - key targeted segments (Broker/Consultant, H&W Ben Admin, TPA, etc.)
- Familiarity with benefits technology solutions and providers (H&W Ben Admin, TPAs, leading H&W point solutions, HCM platforms and especially the health care navigation and guidance space)
- Experienced with Salesforce.com
- Comfortable leading sales presentations and selling technology based solutions Demonstrated history of being a team player with a desire to jump in and execute.
- Experience wearing many hats, and proven success leading and executing on a sales plan and requiring minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working at a startup a plus - specifically during a high-growth phase
- Low ego and high intellectual curiosity!