Principal Customer Success Manager
*Our headquarters are in San Francisco, but this can be a fully remote position!*
Amino is the leading healthcare guidance platform that helps everyone get the most from their health benefits. Combining data-driven objectivity with a deeply empathetic approach, Amino makes it easy for members to access the best care to meet their needs, while also saving them time and money. Our vision is to put the best healthcare within reach for all Americans, so they can get back to the moments that matter.
Amino is currently seeking a professional customer success leader to manage a set of enterprise accounts in order to help drive a high level of customer satisfaction, successful product use, and customer retention. As the Principal Customer Success Manager, you will be the voice of the customer within Amino. You’ll serve as the primary point of contact for key customers, understand customer success criteria, address questions, resolve issues and over time serve as a trusted advisor.
For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity to join us at a critical moment and truly have a significant impact. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of enterprise account management, maintaining high customer renewal and reference rates as a result of ongoing customer engagement, technical leadership, and outstanding communication skills.
What you will do
- Develop and build strong relationships with the customer, partners, peers, and other key stakeholders
- Own and execute the strategy for customer and member engagement to ensure strong initial adoption and ongoing member engagement
- Serve as the customer’s primary interface to manage and resolve any critical situations
- Perform periodic customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction, convey value and ensure alignment with customer goals
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are receiving and recognizing the greatest possible value from Amino
- Analyze member engagement data with Amino to gain insights and inform iterative improvement of product feature set and customer engagement strategies
- Work closely with the Sales and Product teams to share customer insights that inform additional product and service sales opportunities
- Provide expert customer insight to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales on what innovation and continuous improvement is needed in the user experience, product capabilities and features, and customer engagement processes that ensure rapid adoption, usage velocity, high renewal and referral rates in our larger customers, many of which operate at massive scale
- Manage and report on performance targets, including maintaining high user engagement and customer renewal rates
- Support customer transitions from late-stage sales through implementation process and launch to maximize knowledge transfer of customer needs from sales into the customer success team
- Collaborate with implementation managers during initial customer onboarding and launch to ensure smooth, on-time rollout
- Experience leading enterprise level accounts or strategic customer partnerships, preferably for a similar SaaS company
- Track record of retaining valuable customers, delivering on KPIs, and managing a diverse customer account base
- Outstanding project management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Passion for working with the healthcare industry and a desire to deeply understand consumer trends in benefits, use cases, and technical elements
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical stakeholders in large enterprises
- Skilled at building customer trust through understanding and consistently addressing customer requirements