We’re looking for an accounting manager to oversee our daily accounting operations. You will have the opportunity to dive deep into our business to drive changes in our accounting processes and policies to support the growth of our company. You will work with cross-functional teams to provide insights into our financial data and be their partner in driving improvements and efficiencies in our business operations. You will be a key player in monitoring and analyzing our accounting data and to produce financial reports and statements that are accurate and timely to our leadership team.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, payroll and taxes
- Manage year-end financial audit with external auditors
- Manage quarterly investor reporting
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Manage monthly general ledger accounting functions - prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and financial statements
- Develop goals and KPIs to measure the performance of the accounting team
- Develop plans to automate existing manual processes
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Not required, but a plus if you have experience with Quickbooks Online. Expensify, Bill.com, Zenefits and Salesforce
We are a small team who believes that success is a group activity. You should expect to learn from everyone at Amino, and be excited to share your knowledge. You will play a big part in influencing the shape of the product and empowered to provide your thoughts and ideas.
We believe in collaboration, respect, and curiosity. We believe in having a growth mindset, and have a passion for solving problems that have never been faced before. Everyone’s input is valued, be it about code, data models, business models, or product ideas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We know the reputation and track record that the tech industry has, and work hard to be exceptional in this regard.