AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 1,000 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 30,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that has been ranked a Best Places to Work in Austin for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
As the Training Support Specialist, you will support the PSaaS Training team. You will be responsible for performing various operational, clerical and/or administrative support tasks to including training class preparation, managing attendance, trainee interaction and record keeping of training materials. The Training Team promotes and delivers world class training and is committed to providing the best new hire experience.
- Organized and able to work towards multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Are one of the Company’s biggest “cheerleaders”
- Are confident, resourceful, not easily defeated and have an upbeat and optimistic attitude
- Are detail-oriented- you check, and then double check everything
- Have integrity and are not afraid to recognize and admit your mistakes
- Believe that no task is too small or too big for your can-do attitude
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working on multiple projects
- Enjoy learning new things and are excited about technology
- Create and execute Zoom meeting for virtual training classes
- Manage trainee attendance and trainee schedules in scheduling software
- Documentation and reporting of all trainee activities
- Tracking of all Medicare Advantage carrier and AHIP certifications, E-Learning modules, RTS’s, etc.
- Assist with virtual set up of company issued equipment
- Tracking and storage of all recorded training materials
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
To be successful at AWL, you need
- A high-level attention to detail and must be a self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- The ability to remain organized and maintain accuracy in an ever-changing environment
- Strong time management skills, proven ability to multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrate great oral and written communication, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Must possess intermediate to advanced computer skills particularly in Excel, including MS Word, Outlook, MS Teams and Zoom
- Have the ability to come into office upon request- This position is 100% remote, however, there are some minimal in-office expectations that would require you to come into the office for trainings, occasional team events, and exposure to growth opportunities