As a Licensed Insurance Sales Professional, you will be on the cutting edge of what AWL is offering our partners – a fully outsourced sales and marketing solution. You will act directly on behalf of our carrier partners to quote and sell consumers insurance who AWL engages online and over the phone. We are currently hiring licensed insurance sales agents with experience in selling Auto and Home products with a strong desire to help people while working from home as part of a virtual team to improve the customer experience and help the group achieve better results. This role is not a seasonal or temporary position. This a full time work from home position.
Unlike many insurance sales roles, our sales agents take primarily inbound sales calls. Because of this, the close rate and commission potential is much greater than at most other insurance agencies, and we pay commissions for every policy sold (no caps or commission limits). Not to mention, our agents are SELLING agents, no service involved.
Top contributors will be rewarded with bonuses in addition to their commissions. This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals who want to make money, help people, and telecommute.
- Meet or exceed monthly policy sales targets
- Discover needs of pre-qualified insurance shoppers
- Ability to overcome sales objections and close over the phone
- Ability to cross sell related insurance products
- Continued development of product knowledge and script comfortability outside of scheduled shift time
- Accurately record all required information in agency management platform
- Communicate with the management team on a regular basis to discuss personal performance and make recommendations about system and software improvements
- Must reside in Texas
- A valid state-issued insurance license
- Experience in cross selling auto and home insurance packages
- 2 + years experience of auto/home insurance sales preferred
- Must provide your own high speed internet
- Ability to work from home in a quiet, professional, distraction free environment with reliable high speed internet connection.
- Ability to follow script – this is a highly streamlined sales process selling a regulated product where compliance is critical
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Energetic, tenacious, and competitive
- Competitive pay / uncapped commission
- Stable commission structure
- Spend time selling not servicing
- Primarily inbound leads
- Commission guarantee during PTO times
- Top contributors will be rewarded with bonuses in addition to commissions
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k and paid time-off
- Laptop computer provided after virtual training completed
- Work from home
Virtual Training Requirements
- Updated Personal Laptop or PC
- Laptop or PC must be able to support Microsoft Office and Teams downloads (AWL provides login credentials)
- Working Webcam
- Working Secondary Computer Monitor (in addition to your Laptop or PC)
- Working USB Headset
- Working Mouse
- Working Computer Monitor
- Highspeed internet (at least 15 mb/s download speed)
- Reside in the state of Texas
- No background noise
AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 1,100 talented and successful professionals use internet marketing strategies to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 30,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been a remarkable journey. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that has been ranked a Best Place to Work in Austin for 2012, 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 and 2022. AWL fosters a vibrant, dynamic work culture built on trust, data, technology, passion, collaboration and winning, where employees want to engage and be impactful. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.