Job Summary: Ai Squared is currently looking for a Software Engineer to join their growing team.
The Software Engineer will build computer software systems, participating in the design process from beginning to end.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and develop computer software systems for various industries including medical, industrial, military, or communications.
- Create flowcharts and other documentations to identify requirements for software and to propose possible solutions.
- Apply computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the software development process
- Communicate with customers and clients to establish maintenance procedures for software systems.
- Evaluating and understanding large production deep learning systems composed of dozens of models.
- Building frameworks to audit the performance of deep learning systems and to understand how well they are aligned with their design criteria.
- Developing novel metrics that provide analytical insights to non-technical stakeholders into how well these kinds of systems are operating.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning, or related technical field
- Hands-on experience implementing models using scikit-learn, TensorFlow, or PyTorch
- Familiarity with version control, containers, MLOPS
- Familiarity with at least one cloud platform
- Thorough understanding of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Strong Software development experience through hands on coding in Python
- Detailed knowledge of machine learning concepts and models
- Detailed knowledge of modern deep learning models including but not limited to FCN, CNN, RNN, Autoencoders, Transformers, and Language models like BERT, GPT, or T5
- Experience in formulating analytical problems into actionable research and applying advanced machine learning techniques for problem solving
- Good communication skills to convey sophisticated topics in straightforward terms
- A drive to solve hard problems at scale
- Master’s degree in computer science, Data Science, Machine Learning, or related technical field
- Familiarity with Learning to Rank models
- Experience with recommender systems, especially deep learning-based recommender systems
- Experience with content moderation systems
Who We Are? https://squared.ai/
Accelerating the path of Machine Learning capabilities into the hands of the end user is a massive bottleneck preventing ML's full value being realized. As data scientists ourselves, we're frustrated by the time and resources involved in integrating ML into browser-based workflows. Our model integration framework solves this problem by eliminating the need for a bespoke model endpoint – just drag and drop a model file into our integration framework and visualize your model's inferences instantly!