AgentSync is growing! The AgentSync team is building out highly dynamic, modern applications which will allow us to scale effectively and expand our offerings.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will play a significant role in designing and delivering on the architecture for all of AgentSync’s products. You will collaborate with engineers across AgentSync to deliver on our most challenging projects, while also partnering closely with product and business owners. The ideal candidate will always keep an eye out for innovative ways to solve problems, and will strive to bring new technologies to the table. You will share your deep expertise in innovative, stable architectures with engineers across AgentSync to help shape a scalable platform. By being a mentor to those across engineering, you will elevate the collective potential output of the org on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
- Bring innovative ideas and new technologies to the table when working through challenging problems
- Guide the architecture and development of the most crucial features on the AgentSync application
- Regularly champion cross-team collaboration for the sake of a best-in-class customer experience
- Mentor engineers across AgentSync in development, architectural, and operational best practices
- Communicate clearly and accurately cross-team on architecture designs, blockers to delivery, etc.
- Build and maintain a culture of engineering best practices
- Advocate for the advancement of DEI initiatives within the organization
- Strong development experience in microservices and API environments
- Experience designing and implementing scalable architectures
- Experience researching and implementing scalable data storage solutions
- Experience advocating for and implementing DevOps best practices
- Experience working within an AWS architecture
- Experience productively collaborating cross-team with all areas of engineering
- You enjoy working on a collaborative, learning oriented team
- A strong track record of problem solving and a “roll up your sleeves” mentality
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
In accordance with Colorado law, the following represents AgentSync’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, if hired in Colorado.
$200k - $ 250k
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity programs.
100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and any dependents)
- Parental leave and return to work childcare stipend
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays per year