Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a senior manager in Treasury to lead and level up our global Treasury Operations team. In collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, you will develop roadmaps to reduce operational friction as our business scales while proactively identifying and mitigating operational risks. Are you a self-directed, strategic leader eager to join a growing team? We'd love to talk to you!
What you'll do
- Conceptualize and refine processes for Treasury’s core, foundational global operational flow of activities in a manner that optimizes & supports the evolving needs of the organization at scale
- Demonstrate the ability to understand & constructively challenge assumptions, solve complex problems, identify alternative strategies & data driven solutions for effective and robust operational process flow
- Think and operate like an owner of a function & find ways to optimize resources, reduce operational risk, and improve visibility into key operational processes
- Responsible for all parts of Affirm cash management, including ensuring adequate liquidity for global operational needs; and execution on funding and liquidity plan
- Articulate and influence cross-functional stakeholders and gain cross functional buy-in around the need for automation, supported by a robust business case for internally vs externally sourced solutions
- Define and meticulously execute near- and long-term implementation plans
- Enhance internal controls through close collaboration with the internal audit teams; and ensure compliance of existing policy and procedures
- Support cross functional initiatives by defining Treasury global business requirements; and deliver those requirements in partnership with cross-functional teams, e.g., Engineering and Product
What we look for
- 4+ years of financial services experience in treasury or related financial operations function
- 8 years total experience
- BA/BS required
- Strong motivation to succeed, both as an individual and as a team
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines, at the same time as risk mitigation
- Effective problem solving and critical-thinking skills
- Strong cross-functional awareness - you will work with stakeholders spanning Engineering, Product, Capital Markets, Legal, and more
- Ability to use discretion and good judgment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong appreciation of client service
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.