Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As the Enterprise Account Executive II, you will be a leader in the Affirm Sales organization driving expansion of Affirm’s Enterprise business: building and nurturing relationships with leaders at Enterprise Travel merchants; identifying the products and services that merchants need; driving loan volume and revenue; and, building Affirm’s market position with strategic targets, some of which work with the traditional financing incumbents today.
This role directly impacts company-wide goals and will influence the success of the organization! Affirm’s products are seen by hundreds of millions of people - delivering an outstanding customer experience, while also adding value and driving business results for our partners.
We are looking for an inventive leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The role calls for incredible collaboration; you will represent Affirm at a senior level to merchants and will also provide detailed feedback from merchants to our internal partners to drive initiatives forward.
We are already partnered with many of the biggest names in retail and travel, including Walmart, Priceline, Expedia, Peloton, Casper, VRBO, Delta and thousands more.
What you’ll do
- Establish and nurture executive-level relationships at Enterprise retailers, including by using your network, to build your pipeline.
- Engage prospects in a strategic and consultative manner; navigate a highly competitive market; determine solutions that drive meaningful business impact.
- Drive deals forward, collaborating closely with internal and external partners to clear roadblocks.
- Execute commercial agreements in an efficient timeframe that drives net-new loan volume, new user growth and revenue.
- Ensure excellent service and communication from Affirm to our partners; ensure excellent representation of our partners to our Affirm teams.
- Continuously improve and refine the selling approach and strategy.
- Provide thought leadership on the strategic direction of the Enterprise business.
- Execute on goals [quarterly/annual] for new deal signings and launches.
What we look for
- A curious, ambitious leader with plenty of grit, analytical prowess, creative thinking, and initiative.
- 8+ years of solution selling into Enterprise travel with a digital/financial product; demonstrates excellence in craftsmanship in sales.
- Communication & Relationships: Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build executive-level relationships.
- Accountable & Proactive: Takes full ownership of deals and outcomes; anticipates and plans ahead.
- Collaborative: Outgoing teammate excited to work cross-functionally and solve problems.
- Analytical: Understands financial and other quantitative levers relevant to retailers, including ecommerce critical metrics.
- Plan & Prioritize: Works without direction and exercises significant latitude in determining objectives in pursuit of goals.
- Learn & Grow: Brings a growth mindset and extracts lessons for self and others from everyday experiences.
- Proactive Leadership: Seeks out new opportunities, drives projects. Guides and mentors others and navigates ambiguity with grace.
- Extensive experience with and understanding of the needs of travel partners.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.