Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Technical Support Specialists at Affirm delight our merchant partners every day with friendly, smart and useful help. This role is at the front line of our merchant support experience, and you will be responsible for ensuring that any technical or operational issues our merchants have are quickly resolved. You will become a product and payments expert, viewed by our clients as a trusted partner from whom they can reliably get quick and correct information. You will work cross-functionally with Affirm’s Sales, Client Success, Operations, and Engineering teams to provide clients with quick solutions, troubleshoot account issues, and build internal processes that scale.
Your regular hours will be 9am-5pm Pacific Time.
What You'll Do:
- Deftly support Affirm’s merchant partners. E-Commerce retailers work with many different technology partners, but they will get the very best support from Affirm
- Work closely with engineers to resolve technical and operational issues, and provide high-touch support to merchant partners
- Coordinate closely with internal teams to maintain service level agreements
- Build scalable support processes and engage with feedback to streamline workflows
- Drive merchant partner communication and outreach about new features and enhancements
- Aggregate feature requests based on merchant partner feedback to guide future product planning
What We Look For:
- Experience with a customer/client support team at a fast paced startup
- Passion and drive to change consumer banking for the better
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Great writing. You need to be able to clearly describe technical concepts and instructions in emails, but let your personality show and use these interactions as a chance to build relationships
- A knack for understanding complicated technical systems and concepts
- A record of taking responsibility for owning projects through completion and adapting completed projects as needs change
- Experience working with major e-commerce platforms (Shopify, WooCommerce, etc) or exposure to web development concepts
A cover letter is required to apply, and we actually read them. In your cover letter, write a few paragraphs telling us about yourself and highlight any experiences that prepared you well for this job.
Location: Salt Lake City or Pittsburgh