Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We're looking for a dynamic Senior Account Executive who will identify and drive new opportunities to build out our rapidly-growing merchant business. You will operate on the front-lines and be closely engaged with the market - developing and expanding relationships with business influencers and decision-makers. You will engage with partners across the spectrum from more established players to new, high-growth brands, creating customer value and forging new commercial partnerships in an efficient timeframe.
You're a resourceful leader who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Your role will have a direct impact on top-priority, company-wide goals and will provide accelerated learning opportunities with a world-class team.
What you'll do
- Define and execute on a territory attack strategy
- Develop a sales pipeline; manage sales pipeline according to best practice (detailed account plans; SFDC hygiene)
- Drive new client acquisition, revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical to meet / exceed quota
- Contribute to Affirm’s overall go-to-market strategy and direction. Help build out resources for team scale and efficiency
- Help develop the sales culture and provide mentorship
What we look for
- 4+ years of quota-carrying technology sales / closing experience on high performing sales teams
- Firm grasp of presenting detailed business cases outlining ROI on a top-line revenue basis (should be familiar with how to conduct market research including combing 10ks, business reports, and analyzing website traffic)
- Proven experience leading and managing 3-12 month, complex and strategic sales cycles. Experience with full life cycle sales including lead generation, lead qualification, outreach, through to deal closing
- Experience selling into midsize to enterprise level companies
- Experience selling to multiple personas at VP and C-levels, including directly with decision-makers