Are you early in your career looking to gain invaluable marketing and sales experience? This opportunity is for you! We’re looking for an eager-to-learn marketing coordinator to help with a broad set of marketing and sales initiatives at Admios. You’ll work directly with the VP of Marketing and our CEO getting exposure to a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities that will build the foundation for a successful career in sales or marketing.
Admios is growing and we’re looking for help scaling our marketing efforts. We need help managing our outbound ad initiatives, email campaigns, sales prospecting, and blog writing. This is a swiss-army knife role that will tackle a wide variety tasks for Admios.
This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
This is a contract and remote position that can work from anywhere in the Americas.
- Work with VP Marketing on a number of marketing and sales initiatives
- Conduct market research on industries, competitors, and market trends
- Set meetings for inbound leads and work with our CEO to coordinate and help close deals
- Manage Hubspot deal pipeline and sales process
- Manage Paid ad marketing campaigns
- Write and publish blog articles
- Build and send marketing emails for clients, customers, and internal staff
Skills & Requirements
- Outgoing personality willing to hop on the phone / video calls to work with prospective clients and internal staff
- Ability to be persistent at times with communication to get meetings on the books
- Mature and professional written, verbal communication
- Detail oriented
- Self disciplines, able to manage your own working tasks
We’re an accomplished nearshore software development firm that provides highly skilled, team-based resources to companies with strategic software needs. Since 2005, startups and enterprise companies have chosen Admios to drive new product growth and technical initiatives in a variety of industries. We’re headquartered in the Bay Area with a 50 person South American development team that has a wide variety of technical skills, is 100% proficient in English, and based in US timezones to conveniently integrate with internal engineering and product teams.