Who Are We?
Admios has been the leading Latin American nearshore software development firm since 2005 serving top technology companies in Silicon Valley. Our team of 50 engineers is located across Central and South America in 12 different countries. Our goal is to source the highest skilled developers in this region because we like to tackle tough engineering problems at the forefront of the industry. We may not be the biggest firm out there but we're definitely the most talented.
Here are some things to look forward to that sets Admios apart from other roles you might be evaluating:
- Continuous Learning: We'll help you develop a holistic skillset of technical, soft, and management skills that will build a strong career foundation.
- Top Benefits: We have the best benefits package compared to any other services firm in Latin America, which includes: substantial personal time off, family leave, health benefits, and lots of personal & work reimbursements
- Work Directly with Clients: You’ll get to work directly with clients and build your own relationships that often last a lifetime. After 2 years on an account, we allow our Clients to hire our engineers directly if both parties are interested.
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Building and maintaining the data ingestion and data streaming infrastructure
- Evolving and maintaining the web crawling and scraping infrastructure
- Building ETL pipelines to connect to and load data from partner and public APIs and datasets
- Collaborating with multiple global engineering teams
Skills & Requirements
- Experience building and running large scale web scraping
- Solid Python programming experience
- Solid experience with Apache Spark (PySpark), and a nice to have would be experience with Data Bricks Platform
- Familiarity with techniques and tools for crawling, extracting and processing data (e.g. BrightData, Scrapy, BeautifulSoup, etc).
- Familiarity with extracting data from paid partners, and publicly available API endpoints
- Familiarity with ETL systems like Apache NiFi a plus
- Understanding of streaming and/or event sourcing architectures
- Experience with Elasticsearch, SQL Server, MongoDB
- Experience with MS Azure or similar and monitoring tools like DataDog
- Experience with agile development, version control, open source practices, and code review