We are currently seeking a Vice President of Nonclinical Development & Clinical Pharmacology. This person will be responsible for hands on planning and execution of Aditum Bio companies’ nonclinical/translational programs, with focus on clinical pharmacology and DMPK/ADME. They will work in partnership with Aditum Bio’s Vice President of Nonclinical Development, Chief Medical Officer, Translational Medicine and in close collaboration with Aditum Bio’s portfolio company teams, strategic partners, and vendors.
Strategy and Planning:
- Close interface with Nonclinical Development and Aditum Bio Company cross-functional teams to support nonclinical and translational needs of multiple programs.
- Provide nonclinical DMPK/ADME expertise across multiple programs.
- Ensure the integration of nonclinical and early clinical findings with planned clinical programs.
- Execute plans in accordance with regulatory guidelines and expectations.
- Partner with and maintain regular contact with key stakeholders including Program Management, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, CMC, Medical, Legal and Finance.
- Manage Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and consultants for nonclinical pharmacology, toxicology, and nonclinical ADME/PK in support of ongoing programs.
- Work with academic institutions and CROs to translate animal efficacy models for clinical programs.
Program Execution and Oversight:
- Design, execute, analyze, and interpret nonclinical development studies and data (nonclinical DMPK/ADME and beyond).
- Oversee the implementation of nonclinical programs, including delivery of reports and results in accordance with regulatory guidelines and program strategy.
- Provide project team updates and guidance to Aditum Bio companies on nonclinical matters.
- PhD in scientific discipline (related to drug development).
- Pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experience (15+ years) specializing in nonclinical DMPK and developing small and large molecules for various indications.
- Experience building and managing collaborations with other scientists, CROs, consultants, pharmaceutical partners and outside organizations.
- Ability to be hands-on/independent contributor as well as oversee/manage nonclinical studies.
- Desire to build a broad understanding of drug development as evidenced by contributions to INDs, regulatory interactions, NDAs, drug approvals and peer reviewed publications.
- Strong data analysis skills and proficiency presenting data.
- Ability to identify, prioritize and resolve critical issues, flexible and skilled at juggling multiple projects across different indications.
- Strong track record in effectively working with colleagues and senior management on project teams.
- Ability to manage timelines and understand interplay between impact, timing and budget of nonclinical studies and overall project goals.
The range for this full-time position is $330,000 - $350,000, plus a target bonus, equity compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location. The range displayed on our postings reflects the minimum and maximum for new hire salaries. Within the range, individual pay is determined by interview performance, job-related skills, experience and relevant education and training. Please note the range reflects base salary and does not include target bonus, equity or benefits.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.