Aditum Bio is a new model of biotech venture capital uniquely positioned to rapidly translate scientific discoveries into innovative new medicines. Aditum brings together unmatched scientific and domain expertise, combined with operational capabilities. Our agile operating model enables rapid company formation, planning, and execution for a new model of drug development. We target clinic-ready therapies to help underserved patient populations, rapidly forming companies and staffing them with medical and scientific experts. Launched in 2019 by former Novartis CEO Joe Jimenez and former President of the Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, Dr. Mark Fishman, Aditum currently manages a broad portfolio of clinical stage companies with multiple drug candidates entering Phase 2 clinical trials.
We are seeking a Project/Program Management leader who will be responsible for leading overall project management for the development within one of Aditum Bio's portfolio companies. They will work cross-functionally across external (advisors and consultants) and internal stakeholders to strategically and rapidly transfer assets from the seller and begin operations with Aditum Bio.
- Program Planning and Management: Work with the Aditum Bio stakeholders to manage the development plan and coordinate all the moving pieces to deliver on execution. Work across functions to develop timelines and budgets for asset progression, closely track progress, proactively identify risks and potential mitigations, and report results to Aditum Bio management team
- Asset/Tech Transfer: Working closely with the Aditum Bio BD&L team and the asset seller to efficiently transfer assets post deal close to Aditum Bio and its vendors/partners. Closely managing execution for successful asset transfer to Aditum Bio and into the portfolio company in which the asset will be housed.
- Partner Collaborations and Vendor Management: Manage the contracting and oversight of any external partners, including contract manufacturers, API and formulation advisors, preclinical CROs and consultants, while ensuring that the interests of Aditum Bio are protected. Work collaboratively with CROs to execute and track clinical development programs.
- Coordinate activities of asset sales: At asset value inflection, work with the Aditum Bio BD&L team to coordinate and execute on asset exit (e.g., transfer of asset to new buyer, IPO activities and management, syndication for next phase of development, etc.)
- BA/BS, with a background in science/biotechnology/medicine. Experience in drug development project management is a must.
- Pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience (minimum 5 years) with experience spanning tech transfers, and project management.
- Experience managing CMC is beneficial.
- Strong track record in effectively working with senior management
- Proven ability to work collaboratively internally and externally, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Results oriented and self-assured. Ability to push timetables while keeping the team motivated
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.