Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join our Product Analytics team! Our team is passionate about empowering everyone to make data-driven decisions about product design, client management, and business priorities. We play an important role in ensuring people’s valuable time and efforts are spent on solving the right problem the right way.
You will develop a keen understanding of our clients, products, and product development workflows. You will use your curiosity and analytical skills to support major company initiatives, from defining and monitoring success metrics, dissecting user behaviors, and gathering and analyzing additional data to support decisions along the way.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with product, engineering and business partners to understand data needed to make product, design and prioritization decisions
- Assess data availability and quality, and work with data engineers to ensure required data sets are extracted and transformed, if needed, for analysis
- Analyze and visualize data to generate actionable insights for business partners
- Present your findings and recommendations to your business partners
- Enable self-service monitoring of key metrics through good dashboard experience, documentation and business partner training
Who You Are
- At least 5+ years of experience in a data analytics role
- 3+ years of experience building reports and dashboards with BI or reporting tools such as (Looker (Preferred) or Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Solid understanding of SQL, python and other analytics programming languages
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and visual) and storytelling skills
- Experience working with business partners from a broad range of business teams including product development is highly desirable
- Passion for seeking insights, developing and telling a story with data
- Readiness to learn new technologies and systems
- Familiarity with the financial industry a plus
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
PHISHING SCAM WARNING: Addepar is among several companies recently made aware of a phishing scam involving con artists posing as hiring managers recruiting via email, text and social media. The imposters are creating misleading email accounts, conducting remote “interviews,” and making fake job offers in order to collect personal and financial information from unsuspecting individuals. Please be aware that no job offers will be made from Addepar without a formal interview process. Additionally, Addepar will not ask you to purchase equipment or supplies as part of your onboarding process. If you have any questions, please reach out to TAinfo@addepar.com.