Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
We are currently seeking a Solutions Consultant Intern to join our Services Team! Solutions Consultants are responsible for designing and implementing Addepar for new clients. They are passionate about identifying how Addepar can unlock significant value for clients’ businesses and regularly call upon their analytical and consulting skills in order to advise clients on how to model and examine their financial instruments and assets. Solutions Architects have a deep understanding of both finance and technology, take ownership of clients’ happiness and excel at project management.
Our ideal intern candidate has a strong desire to provide an outstanding client experience directly in investment management or in software deployments of a related domain; they are expected to display a strong sense of self-reliance as well as the ability to collaborate with other Addepar resources within our Sales, Product and Partnership organizations. They must have a deep understanding of our target markets (or a hunger and willingness to learn). Ideal candidates also possess the technical skills to take a hands-on approach to learning the functions of our organization.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be
determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $35/hr.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Help on simultaneous projects, ensuring project collateral and documentation is up-to-date and adds value
- Communicate project health and status to internal and external senior leadership
- Think critically about how to improve our current processes and tools both internally and externally as our client base expands
- Develop pre-configured templates and improve project collateral, ensuring all engagements adhere to our gold standard
Who You Are
- Must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution (university must be located in the US & Canada) & must be returning to school after internship
- Available to intern for the full 12 weeks
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field with a desire to
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to hunt down a problem and find the solution
- Must be a self-starter, resourceful, and capable of multitasking
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global wealth management business
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work on a team
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.