Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
The Staff Accountant will contribute to the timely and accurate financial reporting function of the Company. This role will be responsible for many areas of the accounting function and will be required to work cross functionally with other teams both inside and outside of Finance. The ideal candidate will be disciplined and process-oriented with a high level of enthusiasm, professionalism, and integrity. The role demands a highly organized and detailed individual that is capable of multi-tasking and meeting deadlines consistently.
- Ensure timely close of the general ledger including the preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and analyses
- Oversight of the entire Accounts Payable process using Coupa, Acquia’s purchase order system
- Partner with the business units to ensure accurate and timely expense and accrual recognition by following up on open items, missing POs and other data
- Process weekly payments for US and Canada vendors via ACH, check or wire
- Ensure a timely close of AP including accruals and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage the Companies travel and expense systems and processes using Egencia and Concur
- Maintain accurate vendor profiles and banking records
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Issue vendor 1099’s annually
- Serve as the primary administrator of Coupa for workflows and approval groups including onboarding new employees
- Oversee corporate credit card program and Amazon business accounts
- Assist FP&A in the monthly review of financials with department heads
- Participate in annual financial audit
- Support ad hoc projects and analyses as required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other business related field
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced accounting environment
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Coupa procurement, Concur, and SageIntacct accounting software (or other SAAS-based ERP solutions) experience a significant plus
- Basic understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Attention to detail and problem-solving/data analysis capabilities
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Flexibility to work independently and cross functionally with teams in a fast-paced, high volume environment with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Exceptional work ethic with professional demeanor and attitude
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAemail@example.com as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.