Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
What will you do?
- Interact directly with customers to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot and resolve data and product interface problems
- Use problem-solving, critical-thinking and multi-tasking skills to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Maintain a detailed understanding of product architecture, technical components and application functionality
- Use troubleshooting experience to create and update our team Knowledge-base articles, Troubleshooting Guides, FAQ’s, and other related support collateral.
- An understanding of the LAMP stack and comfort using the command line.
- Passion for the web, open-source, and for helping others.
- Willing to work North American working hours, with occasional weekends.
- Unparalleled passion for assisting customers by addressing their business/technical challenges
- Experience in site development and/or PHP development and demonstrable Drupal 7/8 skills a plus.
- Evidence of a curious mind.
- Ready to challenge the status quo.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Why Acquia Support?
- A genuinely fun place to work. We're a tight-knit team with a lot of energy and opportunities to work collaboratively with others, both in Support and across Acquia as a whole to improve our offerings and customer experiences.
- We're not a call center. Acquia is looking for engineers, not someone to just answer the phone. We provide opportunities to constantly learn and grow your technical skills while solving sophisticated challenges involving cloud technology.
- When we say work/life balance, we mean it. Worldwide coverage, paid quarterly on-call, and a liberal vacation policy mean a role where you can have a life, not just a job you can live with.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates a clear sense of their role, responsibilities, and purpose within a globally inclusive working team
- Adopts a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions, and compromises. Recognises the common purpose of the team and respects team decisions
- Demonstrates integrity by aligning Acquia's values with behaviors
- Demonstrates that they are more concerned with doing the right thing than being right.
- Demonstrates ability to flag opportunities for improvement and issues, and proactively takes necessary actions
- Demonstrates leadership skills by taking initiatives, building pathways, and driving initiatives to conclusion
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAfirstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.