Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named to the UK’s Best Workplaces list published by Great Place to Work UK. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!This position is designed for an experienced Account Manager who has a high attention to
detail, strives for customer satisfaction and is comfortable with consultative selling. This is a
great opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology and be the front
line of our Account Management program. The role will be focused on our rapidly growing UK
and European client base and the job will be based in our Reading office, reporting into the
EMEA Director of Account Management & Customer Success.
● Maintain solid relationships with customers
● Identify and sell new opportunities into customers
● Work in conjunction with Sales on new lines of business
● Coordinate with customer, business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
● Be a strong negotiator with excellent commercial experience
● Update and maintain Customer database (SF.com) as appropriate
● Must be able to proactively drive accounts with minimal oversight.
In order to be successful at Acquia, you must have the following types of traits & skill sets:
● 4+ years working in an account management role providing technology and digital
marketing solutions to large enterprises
● Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
● Proven track record of sustaining and growing complex relationships including closing
the renewal, up sell / cross sell opportunities
● Has owned & exceeded a target quota
● Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
● Good experience of MS Office and SF.com
● Familiarity with the forecasting process
● The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, additional languages to a
business standard would be a bonus.