Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales Onboarding Coordinator (Boston) will focus on the administration and execution of our new sales employee onboarding program at our headquarters in Boston, MA. The role joins the Sales Enablement team, reporting to the Vice President of Sales Enablement, and will focus on the onboarding of 8-10 sales employees per month, certifying that trainees are ready for customer facing conversations, management of all administrative and logistical tasks, and responsibility for contributing to the development of a world class sales onboarding experience.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL:
- Administer and oversee Acquia’s new hire onboarding and sales Bootcamp training program. Utilize adult learning principles and cutting-edge best practices to drive program effectiveness and adoption. Ensure trainees receive a world class introduction to life at Acquia.
- Be the face of Acquia’s new sales employee training program. Help visitors and New Hires feel at home at our Boston office location. Build team cohesion. Challenge and hold trainees accountable for meeting training goals. Orchestrate fun, team-building events. Ensure that new sales employees leave your program energized and ready to succeed in their new roles.
- Manage all facets of new employee training communications and logistics. Ensure a seamless, VIP level experience that solidifies our new employee’s decision to work at Acquia
- Partner with key stakeholders within and beyond the Sales Department, including: Sales Leadership, Marketing, Product Management, Operations and Human Resources. Drive alignment and support for cross functional goals and objectives with key stakeholders from each function
- Play an active role in sales events like Sales Kickoff
- 3+ years of experience in successful delivery and ownership of sales training programs or related experience in SaaS sales.
- Dynamic, outgoing, warm and welcoming, with high emotional intelligence
- Superior project management skills with a meticulous attention to detail and quality of audience experience
- Demonstrated ‘command of the room’ presentation and training skills
- Ability to build rapport within Sales and other stakeholders throughout the business
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to teach and coach in a clear, concise manner.
- Motivated self-starter with a high-energy level
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to travel, as needed, to training locations (25% Travel)
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAfirstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.