Acquia is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in Boston with our EMEA Head office in Reading, UK and further European offices in Brighton, Paris, Munich and Ghent, we have been named as one of the world’s fastest growing software companies and have been rated a leader by the analyst community.
Human Resources and Talent Analytics Business Partner
The Human Resources and Talent Analytics Business Partner in Reading is a hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to Acquia Employees. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing impactful HR business partnership, and driving HR functional and operational excellence in a global organization. The ideal candidate exhibits teamwork, organisation, proactivity, professionalism and a can-do attitude. This is a unique, challenging, and exciting role for an experienced HR professional that is looking for a growth opportunity.
- Act as a business partner to Employees & people Managers providing advice and counseling to help build high performing teams and enhance Employee skills. Provides prompt feedback to the business to aid in identifying opportunities for greater impact. Can help with change management processes and initiatives.
- Assist in the development and execution of the talent management processes including career development initiatives, performance management, etc.
- Own Acquia’s Onboarding program in EMEA with a focus on providing an outstanding New Hire experience and optimizing processes internally. Leverage New Hire feedback to evolve the Onboarding program in close partnership and collaboration with the Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development teams, providing cover and support as required by the business.
- Manage off-boarding processes in EMEA and provide regular insights back to the business to aid in retention and Employee satisfaction.
- Provides day to day support and partnership to the Talent Coordinator who provides HR administration services to this role.
- Audits the employee data administration in tools such as HRIS and Performance Management systems in EMEA, with reference to the company guidelines on GDPR and compliance standards.
- Assist Finance for the purpose of accurate preparation of the payroll for region.
- Oversees the benefits for the EMEA region for all employees and makes recommendations to enhance or improve the same as part of the renewal process. Manages the entire renewal process with reference to the COE in Headquarters.
- Regularly provide insights and recommendations back to the business, on a department and company level on topics such as New Hire experience, Employee Relations, Exits and Employee satisfaction and development opportunities, etc.
- Maintain compliance with statutory local employment laws and regulations. Keeps abreast of changes to the law, and applies to current processes.
- Effectively executes with an eye to optimise global initiatives while implementing best practices. Often act as project lead to influence internal customers.
- Stay current with HR trends in the market to influence best practices within the HR team.
- Work in close partnership to support Recruiting and Learning & Development initiatives.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- 6+ years HR Generalist/ HRBP experience required. Ideally 2nd or 3rd job role, who wants a greater bandwidth of experience
- CIPD qualified required (Level 7)
- Previous experience of working across EMEA would be highly beneficial.
- Must have worked in an IT (ideally SaaS environment)
- Demonstrates an effective expertise in Human Resources, particularly in Employee Relations
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to act in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates ability for critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving
- Experience analyzing data to support decision-making and recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Proven ability to effectively organise, prioritise, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interact, build relationships and influence within the organization
- Ability to work independently
- Self-starter and solutions oriented
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy