With the acquisition of Mautic, creator of the world’s only open marketing automation and campaign management platform, Acquia and Mautic form the only open alternative to expensive, closed, stagnant marketing clouds, expanding Acquia’s vision to offer the industry's first Open Digital Experience Platform. Customers can now automate, personalize, and measure the entire customer lifecycle – across every channel, at every stage, and at every interaction.
We’re looking for a star to join our high achieving partner team, covering some of our most strategic Partnerships. You will be responsible for establishing, managing, and driving business with our Partners, covering Digital Agencies, Full-Service Agencies, Strategic Consulting Companies and System Integrators.
What's needed to succeed
The right candidate will have a track record of exceeding expectations, demonstrate a high degree of motivation and thrive in a hyper growth environment. You believe in selling both with and through Partners. You understand how to combine services and software to deliver customer solutions. You know how to build alignment and consensus between internal colleagues and Partner employees at all levels. The focus will be on developing deep relationships with partners, who can ensure consistent and predictable business growth. You will demonstrate a clear passion and drive for results, excellent relationship skills, and a deliberate attention to detail.
- Drive partner sourced and influenced revenue to achieve and exceed target.
- Develop, build and maintain strong business relationships with “partner” executives (including C-level) across sales, marketing and technical delivery teams.
- Create and execute on business plans and sales and channel marketing activities to achieve revenue goals and grow partner base profitability.
- Provide executive engagement and partner advocacy to ensure world-class partner satisfaction from enablement to sales to support.
- Develop strong and capable partners to drive and achieve sales targets.
- Help partners build sales and delivery capacity.
- Support certification, specialization & capacity planning.
- Ensure effective use of cross-functional resources and understand how to use these resources and skill sets to execute plan and achieve results.
- Actively identify, drive and own partner led pipeline and conduct regular opportunity reviews with partners and Acquia sales teams.
- Measure and manage partners’ success against metrics to maximize Win-Win results and strategic partner investments.
- Leverage the existing programs and establish local practices to work with the dynamic Drupal open source community.
- Team with the Acquia/Mautic Sales team to optimize the effectiveness of channel engagements and drive revenue.
Qualifications / Experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant partner ecosystems, business models and technology-driven digital transformation strategies.
- Experience in Partner and/or Sales/Account Management roles.
- Experience in building and managing multiple partner relationships with digital agencies, and both large & small system integrators.
- Understanding of software product sales, preferably with a background in web based technologies (SaaS, Paas, SOA, Commerce, Cloud, WCM, Digital Experience Platforms, Social Software).
- Strong analytical and writing abilities and exceptional presentation skills.
- Strategic and critical thinking, judgment, and decision making in measuring and managing the business.
- 50% travel required
- Based in Boston area