Acquia is a rapidly growing, privately held technology company that provides a leading cloud platform for building, delivering and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences.
You will be the Talent Acquisition Business Partner to our growing teams across APJ. As part of our Global Talent Team, you will fuel business growth and build recruiting strategies that deliver the right talent across multiple business units and regions. In addition, you will build brand strategies that enhance our employment brand and drive awareness of Acquia as a company where you are able to create a lasting impact.
- Source, Recruit and Hire Top Talent.
- Practice full lifecycle recruiting from requisition approval to offer acceptance.
- Be creative! Constantly be bringing new ideas to the table on how to expand our recruiting platform and reach in the market.
- Be an extravert! Attend functions, fairs and meetings as an Acquia Ambassador.
- Get ahead of the game! Anticipate business priorities and how business needs will impact staffing plans long-term.
- Be able to help your team and “jump in and own it” across our global needs.
- Partner with your hiring managers and interview teams to deliver an exceptional Acquia experience.
- Minimum 5+ years recruiting experience with a mixture of agency and corporate recruiting
- Demonstrated success supporting high growth teams and the ability to manage needs across multiple business units and geographies; focus on sales organizations a plus.
- Tireless networking skills and the ability to find “The One”
- Must have a strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment with speed and accuracy
- Strong customer service mindset, focused and responsive
- An excellent communicator (strong written and verbal skills)
- Be self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to build sustainable talent pipelines and bench strength for prospective future growth