Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Will own strategic direction and investment strategy of Acquia’s Partner Marketing initiatives, ensuring continued growth and success of our partner channel. This role is a critical one within Acquia, and the ideal candidate understands how to invest partner marketing programs spend to maximize results, is a skilled and effective hands-on executor, also able to lead and deliver business-critical initiatives.
Reporting in to the Director, Engagement Marketing, this individual will combine excellent customer-facing communications with writing skills and relationship-building with internal SMEs to enhance demand generation activities globally. This role is a new and critical one within Acquia, a fast-paced, high-growth organization at the center of one of the most important ongoing trends in technology today: the delivery of compelling digital customer experiences by some of the world's greatest brands and organizations. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to produce high-quality results, effective in project management and cross-functional communication, and thrives in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Own the partner funnel: Deliver Partner Marketing go-to-market strategy and compelling marketing programs to achieve global partner-sourced pipeline and bookings targets and maximize partner marketing ROI.
- Market with partners: Own strategic co-marketing campaigns and initiatives with Acquia’s partners to drive top of funnel demand.
- Enjoy interacting with customers and attendees at various industry events
- Connect with other subject matter experts within Acquia to learn about the latest product offerings and solutions that benefit our partners
- Recruit the right partners to assist with Acquia’s growth targets
- Work with internal teams to define attributes and partners we want to recruit into our ecosystem
- Set recruitment goals to influence net-new logo and install base growth
- Recruit high value partners
- Drive strategic improvements and ensure global co-operation and consistency
Skills and Attributes:
- 5+ years experience in Partner Marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities; comfortable working as both part of a high-performing, diverse team and as an independent performer
- Listen carefully to provided information and asks clarifying questions. Actively listen as a learner rather than a passive recipient of information.
- Perform work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work
- Ability to analyze and prepare recommendations on sales and marketing performance for a wide variety of audiences
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask while driving results
- Adopt a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions and compromises. Recognize the common purpose of the team and respects team decisions.
- Strong written, oral, and cross-functional communication skills
- Positive, outgoing nature with a great sense of humor
- Knowledgeable around Customer Sentiment efforts, like Net Promoter Score (NPS) and CSAT is a plus
- Experience with MS Office; Salesforce or CMS experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- A team player who likes to inspire a little crazy
- Ability to travel, as required
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.