Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is looking for service-oriented individuals to help deliver high-value, proactive security update services to enterprise clients worldwide. As an RA specialist on the Support Engineering team, you will work with our service automation tools to manage customer communications and directly with enterprise customers to coordinate implementation of Drupal core and contributed module security updates. As part of the Support Engineering team, you will work alongside Drupal experts in a fast-paced and collaborative environment to deliver this premium service.
- Implement or assist with implementing Drupal core and contributed module security updates.
- Troubleshoot issues resulting from security updates using both Drupal and server-based tools.
- Track customer communications and activities via the ticket management system and internal tools.
- Assist with onboarding new Remote Administration clients.
- Develop and maintain process documentation and delivery tools.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- The ability to provide high-level customer service to enterprise-level clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Highly task-oriented; able to track multiple, similar tasks and see them to completion.
- A strong self-starter able to work both on a team and independently.
- Detailed and methodical process management with an eye for quality and safe practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; the ability to clearly articulate problems and solutions in a concise manner is a must.
- Perform work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships and listen to customers (internal and external) and address needs and concerns.
- Project collaboration using Git and SVN; command line experience strongly recommended.
- Moderate Linux and/or Windows server administration skills.
- Experience with MySQL, PHP, and Apache.
- Comfortable working primarily at the command line.
- Drupal site administration skills.
- Experience using Drush to manage and troubleshoot sites.
- In depth knowledge of administering and updating Drupal sites, including identifying and troubleshooting modules and configuration dependencies and custom code conflicts.
- Conceptual understanding of SQL, PHP and Apache.
- PHP and bash scripting skills.
- Experience with task automation and tracking with JIRA or similar software.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.