Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Responsibilities: Acquia is seeking a Salesforce.com Developer to join the Sales Operations Team. Reporting to the Salesforce Manager, you will use your technical expertise, business savviness, vision, and CRM experience to build key business systems and processes. You will participate in ideation sessions with our business partners to discover current pain points, define the business objectives, collaborate on “to-be” process, and build the required solution capabilities to enable and optimize. The ideal candidate succeeds and enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and thrives on being collaborative, solving the hard problems and being hands on. A proven record building great cross-functional experiences in the quote- to- cash business functions is required.
Job Knowledge and Skills
- 2+ years as Salesforce Administrator
- 2+years as Salesforce Developer
- Demonstrated experience designing and deploying custom developed solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Competency in documenting business requirements, Application integrations and custom development
- Experience and understanding of APEX, SOQL, Lightning and Visualforce development
- Create/modify Apex Classes/Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Static Resources, as well as various declarable objects
- Create/update Workflows, Triggers, Formulas, Reports and Dashboards, Data loader
- Create customized pages, reports and features for end customers
- Familiarity with Lightning Components
- REST concepts and integration with external systems/Web services
- Experience managing deployment and understanding of deployment best practices, including documenting user acceptance tests/sign offs to ensure the quality of developed solutions prior to production deployment
- Log, track, and manage issues, bugs, and enhancement/ features requests logged in JIRA
- Create code coverage/test scripts
- Background in SDLC/Agile development a plus
- Source control knowledge GIT a plus
Education and Experience
- ADM-201, DEV 401 certifications a plus
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.