Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Operations (MOPS) will join a modern B2B demand generation team at the center of Acquia's analytics, lead management, and sales alignment functions. This individual will lead all global marketing operations, partnering with demand generation, field marketing, and sales groups across our North America, EMEA and APJ businesses. In this role, you will manage the Marketing Operations Specialist, and together you will leverage technology and best practices to set and achieve quarterly Lead, MQL, Pipeline and ARR goals, manage budget, and measure ROI.
This role is critical within Acquia, a fast-paced, high-growth organization at the center of one of the most important ongoing trends in technology today: the delivery of compelling digital customer experiences by some of the world's greatest brands and organizations. The ideal candidate is a true partner to our Sales organization, understands how to build a scalable and efficient sales and marketing funnel, and is a skilled leader and mentor while also a highly effective hands-on executor.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Set strategy, define scalable processes and key change initiatives and modern marketing technology stack to ensure:
- The successful execution of innovative marketing campaigns;
- A high quality, fully optimized lead and contact database;
- A highly efficient, high return pipeline of lead capture, nurture, scoring and handoff to sales
- Measurement and reporting of marketing effectiveness
This leader will manage a team of specialists and contractors in the execution of the following functions:
- Marketing reporting and measurement
- Infrastructure / Tech Stack integration and optimization
- Marketing Campaign execution coordination and implementation
- Lead capture, management, scoring, assignment and trouble-shooting
- Database management and optimization
Additionally, this leader will be the strategic lead for global MOPs consistency - defining and ensuring globally consistent definitions for leads, processes for campaign and lead management and single source of truth for reporting results.
Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years experience in a digitally-led B2B marketing role
- Excellent people and resource management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong project management skills, priority-setting capability, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent vendor management and negotiation skills
- Strong proficiency with system integration principles, experience troubleshooting points of system failure
- Technical and analytical proficiency
- Experience with business process improvement and change management initiatives
- Strong familiarity with B2B demand waterfall industry standards and best practices
- Proficiency in marketing automation via Marketo and integrating with other technologies
- Passion for continuous improvement and self-development
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships and listen to customers (internal and external) and address needs and concerns
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Go beyond day-to-day work to assist customers in a positive manner. Take initiative to improve outcomes, processes, or measurements.
- A team player with a great sense of humor
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.