ABOUT THE JOB
- Conduct due diligence analysis on existing third-party vendor relationships
- Coordinate with vendor managers on all vendor relationships
- Aid vendor managers with contract negotiations
- Review vendor privacy policies, statement of works, master services agreements, etc. in collaboration with Counsel's office
- Coordinate with Counsel's Office to ensure that all contracts have adequate provisions relating to each business engagement
- Establish and maintain service level agreements for critical and high-risk third party vendors with Information Security Specialist
- Train business areas on vendor management policies, standards, processes, and procedures necessary to accomplish departmental objectives
- Ensure all vendors documentation and contracts are stored accordingly in the vendor management platform
- Complete analysis of risk factors for all third party vendors and ensure the respective business owners are monitoring, reviewing, and mitigating risk associated with service providers using the following risk factors: Regulatory Compliance, Legal, Transactional, Financial Stability, Market Reputation, and Operational
- Review cybersecurity issues and work in collaboration with Information Security Specialist
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of cybersecurity protocols
- Deep understanding of Vendor Management concepts including vendor cloud services, sub-contracting, risk due diligence and,contract management
- Knowledge of regulatory law and guidance regarding third party risk management
- Experience developing third party vendor questionnaires and scoring models
- Previous experience with audits
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization from individual contributor to executive management
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, to work on multiple projects and to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel functions, vlookups, pivot tables and in development of Powerpoint presentations
- Commitment to ACLU mission
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity within the office using a personal approach that values all individuals and respects differences in regards to race, ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability and socio-economic circumstance
- Commitment to work collaboratively and respectfully toward resolving obstacles and/or conflicts
- 5+ years of experience in Vendor Risk Management
ABOUT THE ACLU
For almost 100 years, the ACLU has worked to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States. Whether it’s ending mass incarceration, achieving full equality for the LGBT community, establishing new privacy protections for our digital age, or preserving the right to vote or the right to have an abortion, the ACLU takes up the toughest civil liberties cases and issues to defend all people from government abuse and overreach.
The Department of Education has determined that employment in this position at the ACLU does not qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
The ACLU is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status and record of arrest or conviction.
The ACLU undertakes affirmative action strategies in its recruitment and employment efforts to assure that all qualified persons, including persons with disabilities, have full opportunities for employment in all positions.
The ACLU is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need assistance applying online, please e-mail email@example.com. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive additional information regarding how to request an accommodation for the interview process.