ABOUT THE JOB
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience and a minimum of 2-3 years experience in video and/or podcast production
- Excellent verbal, writing and interpersonal communications skills; strong attention to detail, ability to write and deliver work product under deadlines, and commitment to high quality standards
- Experience handling multiple video and audio formats
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously, often under tight deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrate grace under pressure and possess the ability to work well both independently as well as within a team
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission of the ACLU
- Experience using DSLR and professional video cameras
- Audio and video recording and editing experience
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
ABOUT THE ACLU
For almost 100 years, the ACLU has worked to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States. Whether it’s ending mass incarceration, achieving full equality for the LGBT community, establishing new privacy protections for our digital age, or preserving the right to vote or the right to have an abortion, the ACLU takes up the toughest civil liberties cases and issues to defend all people from government abuse and overreach.
The Department of Education has determined that employment in this position at the ACLU does not qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status and record of arrest or conviction.
The ACLU is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need assistance applying online, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive additional information regarding how to request an accommodation for the interview process.