AccuWeather provides hourly forecasts worldwide, with customized content and engaging video presentations available on smart phones, tablets, wired and mobile internet sites, smart TVs and appliances, as well as traditional media. AccuWeather also delivers a wide range of highly-customized enterprise solutions to media, business, government, and institutions, as well as news and weather content and video for more than 180,000 third-party websites, including wallstreetjournal.com, CBS News, and The New York Times. AccuWeather is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to join our team!
Who You Are
Under the direction of the VP of Integrated Marketing, the Integrated Marketing Manager will be responsible gathering the needs and requirements from Account Executives and creating advertising solutions by vertical, including sponsorship packages that support the team and aligns with our site.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with Sales to develop, pitch, execute and renew strategic best-in-class multi-platform ideas/solutions for advertising clients within specific verticals.
- Partnering with the creative teams to develop compelling marketing and sales collateral (such as pitch decks, playbooks, datasheets, demo videos)
- Providing key messaging and positioning inputs to pipeline generating integrated marketing programs
- Actively identify and understand emerging platforms and trends to give our ideas and our team a competitive edge, whether it is new media channels, industry trends or potential partnerships
- Maintain RFP responses, be dedicated to handling proposals, and custom presentations requiring strategic marketing ideation.
- Attend internal and external meetings with clients.
- Attend industry events that align with the assigned verticals and become the subject matter expert for these verticals.
- Participate in sales meetings and client pitches to help identify the needs of the market
- Work closely with Audience Management, Pricing & Yield and Ad Operations teams to ensure solutions: comply with Ad rules, maintain integrity of site and are feasible
- Collaborate with other Integrated Marketing Managers to create supporting materials that will be distributed internally and externally, including but not limited to: one sheets, case studies, RFP response decks and templates
- Assist the VP of Integrated Marketing on special projects, including those to improve the effectiveness of the marketing department.
- Maintain a strong understanding of our site audience, functionality, behavior etc. as a whole and more importantly, pertaining to the assigned verticals to ensure successful executions
- Responsible for selling these solutions internally and if needed, externally with an Account Executive. Success will be measured based on the number of solutions created and being sold.
- Monitors marketing campaign costs associated with execution of marketing activities during calendar year.
- Eliminate or minimize unnecessary costs.
- Keeps superiors and colleagues well informed of project progress and status.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience with affiliate and performance marketing
- Strong understanding of various online advertising revenue models including: CPA, CPC, CPL, CPI
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Exact Target preferred
- Analytical thinker with a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking and ROI metrics
- Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Self -motivated and driven to exceed goals
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality.
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed including weekends and holidays to meet business needs.