AccuWeather, recognized and documented as the most accurate source of weather forecasts and warnings in the world, has saved tens of thousands of lives, prevented hundreds of thousands of injuries and tens of billions of dollars in property damage. With global headquarters in State College, PA and other offices around the world, AccuWeather serves more than 1.5 billion people daily to help them plan their lives and get more out of their day through innovative digital media properties, such as AccuWeather.com and mobile, as well as AccuWeather for Business (AFB), radio, television, newspapers, and the 24/7 AccuWeather Network.
Additionally, AccuWeather produces and distributes news, weather content, and video for more than 180,000 third-party websites. Among AccuWeather’s many innovative and award-winning features free to the public are MinuteCast® Minute by Minute™ forecasts with Superior Accuracy™. Further, AccuWeather serves more than half of Fortune 500 companies and thousands of businesses globally.
The Integrated Marketing Team understands the needs of and provides solutions for our internal and external clients to drive revenue for AccuWeather. Our efforts support products/solutions which save lives, protect property, and help consumers plan for their lives. We are strategic-minded and resourceful marketers which are driven by curiosity, action, and results.
Under the direction of the Director of Integrated Marketing, the Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for creating programs, by vertical, that integrate the various assets of AccuWeather including our data solutions, audience targeting and unique platforms that presents the value and competitive advantage of AccuWeather. As an individual contributor, the Integrated Marketing Manager is the subject matter expert for their assigned vertical. They are the extension of the Sales lead working collaboratively to reach revenue goals.
- Collaborate with Sales to develop, pitch, execute and renew strategic best-in-class multi-platform ideas/solutions for advertising clients within specific verticals.
- Partner with the creative team to develop compelling marketing and sales collateral (such as pitch decks, playbooks, datasheets, newsletters, demo videos)
- Provide key messaging and positioning inputs to pipeline generating integrated marketing programs.
- Actively identify and understand emerging platforms and trends to give our ideas and our team a competitive edge, whether it is new media channels, industry trends or potential partnerships
- Collaborate with Product to ideate and develop further revenue-generating opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Data Science and Business Intelligence teams to maintain a strong understanding of site audience, functionality, and user behavior.
- Monitor audience insights and user behavior trends using tools such as comScore, Google Analytics.
- Translate data insights into resources that support Sales (such as audience insight decks, brand insight one-sheets)
- Maintain RFP responses be dedicated to handling proposals, and custom presentations requiring strategic marketing ideation.
- Attend internal and external meetings with clients.
- Attend industry events that align with the assigned verticals and become the subject matter expert for these verticals.
- Participate in sales meetings and client pitches to help identify the needs of the market.
- Work closely with Audience Management, Pricing and Yield and Ad Operations teams to ensure that solutions comply with Ad rules, maintain integrity of site and are feasible.
- Collaborate with the editorial and local media solutions teams to ideate content partnerships that go beyond digital.
- Maintain a strong understanding of our site audience by learning about their behavior, functionality, etc., as a whole and ensuring successful executions by pertaining the audience to the assigned verticals.
- Responsible for selling these solutions internally and, if needed, externally with an Account Executive. Success will be measured based on the number of solutions created and being sold.
- Keeps superiors and colleagues well informed of project progress and status.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- 3 or more years of marketing experience in relevant media areas and/or integrated marketing.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral presentation.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to multi-task quickly and thoroughly in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed goals.
- Excellent writing skills with experience in proposal writing with a passion for storytelling.
- Team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote and any other design tools.
AccuWeather is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to all applicants and existing employees and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity/expression), sexual orientation, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, religion, citizenship status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. The pay transparency policy is available here.
AccuWeather is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.