AccuWeather, recognized and documented as the most accurate source of weather forecasts and warnings in the world, has saved tens of thousands of lives, prevented hundreds of thousands of injuries and tens of billions of dollars in property damage. With global headquarters in State College, PA and other offices around the world, AccuWeather serves more than 1.5 billion people daily to help them plan their lives and get more out of their day through innovative digital media properties, such as AccuWeather.com and mobile, as well as Business solutions (AES), radio, television, newspapers, and the 24/7 AccuWeather Network.
Additionally, AccuWeather produces and distributes news, weather content, and video for more than 180,000 third-party websites. Among AccuWeather’s many innovative and award-winning features free to the public are MinuteCast® Minute by Minute™ forecasts with Superior Accuracy™. Further, AccuWeather serves more than half of Fortune 500 companies and thousands of businesses globally.
The Integrated Marketing Team understands the needs and provide solutions for our internal and external clients to drive revenue for AccuWeather. Our efforts support products/solutions which save lives, protect property and help consumers plan for their lives. We are strategic-minded and resourceful marketers which are driven by curiosity, action and results. Under the direction of the Director of Integrated Marketing, the Senior Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for creating programs, by vertical, that integrate the various assets of AccuWeather including our data solutions, audience targeting and unique platforms that presents the value and competitive advantage of AccuWeather. As an individual contributor, the Senior Integrated Marketing Manager is the subject matter expert for his/her assigned vertical. S/he is the extension of the Sales lead working collaboratively to reach revenue goals.
- Collaborate with Sales to develop, pitch, execute & renew strategic best-in-class multi-platform ideas/solutions for advertising clients within specific verticals
- Create innovative proactive ideas for Sales team to take to market
- Help to support the Director of Integrated Marketing on strategy, special projects and other various areas where needed
- Partnering with the creative teams to develop compelling marketing & sales collateral (such as pitch decks, playbooks, datasheets, demo videos)
- Providing key messaging & positioning inputs to pipeline generating integrated marketing programs
- Actively identify and understand emerging platforms & trends to give our ideas & our team a competitive edge, whether it is new media channels, industry trends or potential partnerships
- Maintain RFP responses be dedicated to handling proposals, & custom presentations requiring thoughtful yet strategic marketing ideation
- Attend internal & external meetings with clients
- Attend industry events that align with the assigned verticals & become the subject matter expert for these verticals
- Participate in sales meetings & client pitches to help identify the needs of the market
- Work closely with Audience Management, Pricing & Yield & Ad Operations teams to ensure solutions: comply with Ad rules, maintain integrity of site & are feasible
- Collaborate with other Integrated Marketing Managers to create supporting materials that will be distributed internally & externally, including but not limited to: one sheets, case studies, RFP response decks
- Maintain a strong understanding of our site audience, functionality, behavior etc. as a whole & more importantly, pertaining to the assigned verticals to ensure successful executions
- Responsible for selling these solutions internally & if needed, externally with an Account Executive. Success will be measured based on the number of solutions created & being sold
- Monitors marketing campaign costs associated with execution of marketing activities during calendar year
- Keeps superiors & colleagues well informed of project progress & status
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years marketing experience with brand, agency, publisher or ad technology firm
- Strong understanding of various online advertising revenue models including: CPA, CPC, CPL, CPI
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal. Must have demonstrated skills in written communications, as evidenced by a strong portfolio of previous persuasive writing
- Excellent storytelling skills – must be able to articulate the story of AccuWeather, clearly and concisely as it relates to responding to RFP’s and thought starter ideation
- Excellent relationship management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Excellent reasoning: Develop detailed action plans from general written or oral instructions
- Strong problem-solving: Define problems, collect data, establish facts & draw valid conclusions
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented & multi-task quickly and thoroughly in a fast-paced environment
- Self -motivated & driven to exceed goals
- Team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Analytical thinker with a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking & ROI metrics
AccuWeather is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to all applicants and existing employees and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity/expression), sexual orientation, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, religion, citizenship status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. The pay transparency policy is available here.
AccuWeather is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.