The HR team works intentionally to attract top talent to AccuWeather and to create an environment where team members love to work. With our high ambitions and #1 corporate goal to make employees the heart of our success, we make it possible for AccuWeather to deliver technology that changes both industries and lives globally!
The role as Talent and Employer Brand Manager will focus on the development and execution of an AccuWeather employment branding strategy that will attract top talent through various channels including social media and events. Partnering with our Marketing team, as well as internal networking with all departments, will be key to success.
- Develop communication campaigns to drive candidate attraction and engagement, through social media, events, and other channels
- Be the ambassador for the employer brand and drive the execution in the marketplace.
- Build candidate pipelines with talent acquisition specialists to ensure a suitable mix of channels (social media, recruiting events, partnerships) are available to attract the best talent
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of recruitment marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum ROI and provide feedback of these results to stakeholders. Build into future strategies and recommendations.
- Manage stakeholder engagement on AccuWeather branded platforms, influencing the adoption in the market. Promote the employee value proposition and initiate the social activities, platforms and channels to present AccuWeather as employer of choice on a global scale.
- Understand the talent profiles for the organization and develop a robust recruitment marketing strategy and provide seamless execution.
- Manage team of two internal recruiters and outside partners as needed to hire new team members across all AccuWeather sites, areas of business and levels.
- Track record of results based on ability to benchmark and implement effective talent acquisition relationships, systems, processes, tools.
- Oversee onboarding program to help accelerate new hires transition from recruiting to fully performing team members.
- Other duties may be assigned
YOUR BACKGROUND AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources Management Communications or related field.
- Experience using other social media (LinkedIn, Glassdoor) is preferred. ATS systems (GreenHouse) preferred.
- Exceptional written communication and interpersonal skills
- Can coordinate, prioritize, and solve problems in a fast-paced, complex environment with experience event coordination
- Ability to take initiative and build strong productive partnerships with stakeholders, candidates, and HR colleagues.
- Can handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, genetic information, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran orientation, or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status or any other legally protected categories under local, state of federal laws. We believe a culture of diversity and inclusion provides unique perspectives that help make the workplace more innovative, engaging and profitable.