The Clinical Product Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Clinical Product Specialists in the achievement of adoption, utilization, and revenue goals for the Vascular Access, Inc. novel portfolio of products in the assigned markets.
- Represent Access Vascular, Inc. in the assigned markets deploying processes for customer education, adoption and utilization of Access Vascular, Inc. products, and sales support.
- Develop and implement a proactive plan to achieve market adoption, product utilization, and revenue targets defined by the Vice President of Sales.
- Knowledge of the hospital product acquisition process and the ability to manage approval of products at the facility-level through Value Analysis Committees.
- Build relationships with key accounts, key opinion leaders, and influential members of professional societies in the markets.
- Support regional and national conferences and meetings, workshops, and other events as scheduled by Sales and Marketing.
- Communicate with the Sales, Marketing, R&D, and Clinical Medical Affairs teams to provide ongoing education and training updates, market intelligence and trends, and competitive activity, as well as input on customer preferences and product features.
- Accountable for balancing resources to ensure positive customer experience and achievement of revenue targets within assigned budgets and operational metrics.
- Responsibly manage all required personnel management, administrative tasks, and reporting.
- Current RN licensure with Bachelor-level degree, VA-BC credentials preferred.
- Minimum of 5-years’ experience with demonstrated results in clinical education, achievement of product adoption and utilization goals, and personnel management
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the training and education for vascular access products in a clinical setting.
- Proven experience mentoring and developing a dispersed team on customer relationship management, customer influencing, and problem solving.
- Experience managing a budget including revenue and operational metrics.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage competing business priorities and tolerate ambiguity in a demanding environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated verbal/written communication and presentation skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Job operates remotely from home office.
- You will use your personal vehicle for business purposes and must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance.
- Approximately 50% - 75% travel, including overnight travel, to support business requirements.
- May work in environments with exposure to bodily fluids, blood, and/or radiation requiring strict compliance with company and facility protocols.
- This role routinely uses office equipment such as computers, software programs, and communication devices.
About Access Vascular
Access Vascular was founded in 2015 to address the most common and costly complications of intravenous therapy: infection, thrombosis and phlebitis. The company is developing a suite of venous access devices made from patented biomaterials which are highly biocompatible and are capable of long-term thrombus resistance and infection protection.