Access Vascular is a start-up medical device company focused on developing a suite of venous access devices using our novel, patented biomaterial which is designed to prevent the most common and costly complications in venous access. We have two FDA cleared venous access devices that are in the early stages of commercialization, and are developing a pipeline of products to round out our portfolio of products.
We are growing our marketing department and are looking for a marketing manager to take responsibility for marketing activities focused on the commercialization and revenue growth of our products.
The Marketing Manager position will be primarily responsible for downstream marketing activities to support the commercialization and growth of our cleared product lines, and will assist in market landscape assessment to drive decision making of future platforms.
Access Vascular is a dynamic, fast growing company, looking for enthusiastic, results oriented people to join a team that is committed to driving change in this market.
This position is located in our Bedford, MA headquarters, and reports to the Associate Director of Marketing.
Work closely with sales to understand the needs of the customers
- Develop relationships with vascular access clinicians and societies to foster information gathering and that supports product development and marketing messaging and product adoption
- Create and refine marketing collateral to support sales efforts
- Direct management of industry conference presence, including booth selection and promotional opportunities
- Management of advertising activities, including social media presence
- Work with website management partners to ensure our message is clear and dynamic
- Develop sales and clinician training materials
- Monitor market landscape for changes in policy, customer needs and product innovations
- Conduct primary and secondary market research to inform product related market growth strategies
- Conduct user feedback to better understand customer perception of our products within the market
- Provide marketing leadership in cross-functional teams to provide input on customer needs
- Assist with verification of user needs definition for development projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area required, MBA highly preferred
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- Knowledge of medical device industry practices, techniques and standards
- Engineering or Chemistry experience preferred
- Experience working with sales, engineering and customer care
- Adobe professional suite experience, including In Design
- Experience in Vascular Access market preferred
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work alone or within a group
- Must be able to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and prioritize changing demands in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Energetic, enthusiastic, enjoys the challenge of creative problems
- Ability to lead small project teams toward a common goal
- Willingness to Travel up to 30%
About Access Vascular
Access Vascular was founded in 2015 to address the most common and costly complications of intravenous therapy: infection, thrombosis and phlebitis. The company is developing a suite of venous access devices made from patented biomaterials which are highly biocompatible and are capable of long-term thrombus resistance and infection protection.